Friday, September 12, 2008

I should have known

When even Spenser and Sunny felt the need to bow their heads, that there was some sort of mischief being planned. This is a dangerous duo when they get together. I am breaking all sorts of phobias and traditions by posting pictures of people instead of just the animals. I think I can get away with it by actually posting one of myself......which really, really, really goes against my inclinations.


So here are Malcolm and I in our birthday regalia! We had a lovely birthday tea at the barn yesterday, complete with tiaras for the birthday court.



Linda and Anne looked marvelous...........I'm not sure how Sarah got away without being in the picture. Perhaps now we know what she was praying for earlier in the day.
Even Sparky got into the party mood. He is missing his girls so we tried to take his mind off his loneliness. I'm not sure there is another bull in the world that would allow us to put this on his head and actually pose for me. Sparky probably should be wearing a halo instead of a tiara. But, it does prove that real men aren't afraid to wear pink!
Vantage was excited by the party and wanted to wear a tiara........but sadly, no one else would give theirs up.
And Sammy was devastated by being without a tiara.......he's so dramatic.
But he gets over it quick.
Thanks for the fun birthday everyone.

No comments: