Saturday, December 29, 2007

New toy

The holidays are almost over and what a relief. I got a new upgrade to my photoshop that includes a really cool Bridge thingy. Mainly though it allows me to shoot pictures using the RAW format instead of just jpeg. This will allow a lot of correction of under or over exposure and must better control over color and sharpening. Mainly it's my version of a video game! So, today is my first experiment with shooting in RAW and using that editing option. It's time consuming for me right now, but I think it's going to be quick and easy once I get the hang of it.

Sammy is almost completely recovered from his little sprained fetlock thing. Of course the only action shot I can get of him out if the pasture is from this angle. But I like the picture.


How can I refuse this face. All he wants is somebody to scratch his posterior!



He and Vantage are good buddies. It's important to have guy friends your own age.


Enjoy

No comments: